Sunday, October 17, 2010

Fix-ins

I can't believe that I merely abandoned this blog!!! Emphasis on merely. I would open this then draft some words... I won't post it though! Cause usually, it's unfinished. Teehee. And because this month's drawing closer to its end, I've decided no matter how boring it takes to sum up words which prolly made my days during the past few weeks shall be typed in here. Hihi.

Oh wait, this sucks. I don't even know how perplexed my life was. But I had a few share of arguments then. And I'm kind of happy that those were finally over. Teehee. But hell yeah, it left a freakin' scar. Tsk. Wait,don't get me wrong. I don't bury grudges. Hoho.

KFC has been the place to be. It's like my second fridge already! And I would go there with friends whenever possible. The same reason why I'm always broke.

Whatever, I just need to update this. Next time, it'll be better. xx.
*11:34A.M., 10-17*

No comments:

Post a Comment