Monday, April 25, 2011

Next Chapter

Have we end up this way; see me nervously pulling at my clothes and trying to look busy and you're doing you're best to avoid me?

I say, NO. Everything that happened in high school stays in high school. And I guess he was thinking the same when yesterday, his name suddenly popped out of my FB chat to ask how I was doing and stuffs. I was really appalled! And yes, it did made my day. Every time we have long fights, I'm usually the one who talks first. Urrrrgggghhh, the thought that he was the first one to talk made me giddy! It was just unexpected. Gaaaahhh. And another thing totally unexpected is the fact that we accidentally saw each other at church! Just, asdfghjkl. His smile! Most probably the sweetest smile I've seen lately. Though he's a little darker than usual, he's just... cute. Teehee, I miss him to pieces. I just can't help but pour the sudden gushes I felt. Thank You, Lord! Now I know, it's called Sabado de Gloria for a reason.

He could easily have been a hallucination willed into existence by the sheer force of my desire to see him.

No comments:

Post a Comment