Tuesday, December 24, 2013

All I Want For Christmas Are... (An Alphabetical Wishlist)

Air Jordan 4 Vivid
Backpack; Either Nike or Jansport will do.
Crunchy Cookie Butter, Trader Joe's Speculoos
David Levithan books
Earrings, lots of them! My inner kikay wants them!
Ferrari, kidding... aside.
G-shock. But I guess they're too humongous for my minute arm, might as well go with Baby G.
Hugs and kisses from the boyfriend
iPad and Instax
Journal, just because I think I need to write again. And for keepsake purposes.
Keds. Lately, I found myself ogling on kicks.
Laptop! Preferably, Windows 8 and revolutionary. The one that works with touch and is detachable.
Moolah!!! Okay, MAC makeups will do.
Necklace with my name on it. Oh, I've been dying to have on since then.
Opportunities.
Pug. Yes, a dog. My boyfriend and I are willing to adopt. Oh and, PS4 and the LG Photo pocket.
Quezon's Yema Cake!
Roadtrip with an indefinite place to go.
Shopping Spree!
Taylor Swift concert tickets and a Team Kramer Meet and Greet sesh!
Umbrella. The one I'm using needs to retire already.
Vans, the atwood ones! Told ya, been loving kicks lately.
(To) Wander. I want escapades, I want to go out.
Xtended Vacation, mehehe.
YOU!
Zzzzz... Some sleep and an ample amount of slumber til the sem ends. Is it too much to ask?

No comments:

Post a Comment