Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Tied Together With A Smile


In lieu of the Taylor Swift Cornetto limited edition black forest / strawberry ice cream and Red Tour PH hints, I retold my lovelife through Taylor's songs! Can you feel the hype? I'm darn excited, I even hyperventilated earlier! See, I got inspired that I wrote an entry about her!!! Not entirely but still...this is unusual since I'm on an indefinite hiatus. Anyhoo, blah blah blah.


She can't see the way your eyes light up when you smile, she never noticed how you'll stop and stare whenever she goes by... and you can't see me wanting you the way you want her, but you are everything to me. I just wanna show you, she don't even know you, she's never gonna love you like I want to. You just see right through me, but if you only knew me, we could be a beautiful miracle, unbelievable, instead of just Invisible. Baby, let me love you, let me want you.

I'm Only Me When I'm With You. I don't try to hide my tears, the secrets or my deepest fears; through it all nobody gets me like you do. And you know everything about me, you say that you can't live without me. You drive me crazy half the time; the other half I'm only trying to let you know that what I feel is true.

He'll never fall in love he swears as he runs his fingers through his hair, I'm laughing 'cause I hope he's wrong. He looks around the room, innocently overlooks the truth. Shouldn't a light go on? Doesn't he know I've had him memorized for so long? He stands there then walks away, my God, if I could only say "I'm holding every breath for you" He'd never tell you but he can play guitar, I think he can see through everything but my heart. First thought when I wake up is, "My god, he's beautiful" so I put on my make up and pray for a miracle. Yes, I could tell you his favorite colors green, he loves to argue oh and it kills me, his sister's beautiful, he has his father's eyes. And if you asked me if I love him... If you ask me if I love him, I'd Lie.

Can't you see that I'm the one who understand you? Been here all along so why can't you see? Have you ever thought, just maybe, You Belong With Me?

The Story of Us looks a lot like a tragedy now.

Sparks Fly.

All my walls stood tall painted blue, and I'll take them down, take them down and open up the door for you. And all I feel in my stomach is butterflies; the beautiful kind, making up for lost time, taking flight, making me feel right. 'Cause all I know is we said, "Hello." And your eyes look like coming home, all I know is a simple name... Everything Has Changed, all I know is you held the door, and you'll be mine and I'll be yours, all I know since yesterday is everything has changed.

You were Untouchable, burning brighter than the sun, now that you're close I feel like coming undone.

I've never been so wrapped up, honey, I like the way you're everything I ever wanted. I had time to think it over and all I can say is come closer, take a deep breath and jump then fall into me 'cause every time you smile, I smile and every time you shine, I'll shine for you. Whoa, I'm feeling you baby. Don't be afraid to Jump then Fall, jump then fall into me. Baby, I'm never gonna leave you, say that you wanna be with me too 'cause I'm gonna stay through it all so jump then fall.

And I don't know how it gets better than this; you take my hand and dragged me head first, Fearless. And I don't know why, but with you I'll dance in a storm in my best dress, fearless.

Take me back to the time we had our very first fight, the slamming of doors instead of kissing goodnight--
you stayed outside till the morning light. Oh My My.

I was expecting some dramatic turn-away but you stayed. And I said, "Stay, Stay, Stay. I've been lovin' you for quite some time, time, time. You think that it's funny when I'm mad, mad, mad. But I think that it's best if we both stay." You took the time to memorize me: my fears, my hopes, and dreams. I just like hangin' out with you, all the time. All those times that you didn't leave; It's been occurring to me I'd like to hang out with you... for my whole life. Stay.

You are the best thing that's ever been Mine.

I love you and that's all I really know. You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess, it's a Love Story, baby, just say yes.

The stakes are high, the water's rough, but this love is Ours.

No comments:

Post a Comment