Sunday, October 11, 2015

Sundays Currently I

In the hopes of reviving my blog, I am giving Siddathorntorn's Sunday Currently a try! I got the idea from stalking Maine Mendoza's blog who linked the mastermind of all this in her entry.


This Sunday, I am currently...


READING 
Random blogs and shiz. I feel like one of the reasons why my "talent" lulled for the meantime is because I haven't been reading like I used to back in the day. In fact, I've been trying to finish Jenny Han's To All The Boys I Loved Before but I'm just too busy and dazed to do some leisure reading. Well yes, before you try scolding me, I'll try to insert some leisure reading in my schedule.

WRITING
A blog entry for my dormant blog! Yay! I've been dying to share things on my blog but I just can't weave the correct words. I am more frustrated than ever.

LISTENING
I turned my player off right before I did this but I've been listening to Red Foo's New Thang. Hehehehe, shame.

THINKING
About this friend who's, in my opinion, changed. I have this irrational... er, I don't know, heavy feeling towards her at the moment and I'm trying to be a good friend by ignoring all those and maintaining the peace.

SMELLING
That Monday is just around the corner. No freaking way!!!

WISHING
That this work week will be better than the previous ones! Peak season, or hell week in student lingo, is fast approaching and I'm bracing myself for all the possibilities.

HOPING
For an awesome performance at work.

WEARING
This blue spaghetti strap tank that's been with me since time in memorial and this jersey shorts from my high school intrams. Chill, y'know.

LOVING
The fact that I can stay at home all day and chill!

WANTING
To take a break off from work. I feel like bumming for days... or weeks... or even months!

NEEDING
SWEETS!!! I need my sugar rush.

FEELING
Tired of all my office mates' bullshit. Like really, there are times that I want to scream and walk out on them. Well, if I were just disrespectful perhaps... 

But I'm still grateful that He has given strength to get trough all this. I need more for the weeks to come. Lord, hear me out.

P.S. The picture above is where the best-tasting Honey Garlic Chicken is!

No comments:

Post a Comment