Thursday, May 27, 2010

Should I call this one a blog post?

Or not? LOL. I just feel like ranting today... like venting out my feelings specially that back-to-school vibes are giving me goosebumps. Yes, for real. And to tell you honestly, I have this list going on in my head eversince the day that I realized it'll be my last year as a highschool student. Hrhrhr. I have a wishlist, shhh. Apparently, it's mostly about how I want my senior year in highschool should be. I know, not all of them will happen but I actually prayed for these to happen. *smiles* After all, my Junior year turned out to be a total... uh, disaster, so I guess if one of those "wishes" would happen, I am rewarded after all the hardships I've been through that hell. LOL, whatever. Too bad I lose track of all those wishes. Rawr. But, whatever. Things unexpected usually turns out better than what you planned or what you had in mind, right? Right. Eh kamusta naman nga pala ang simula ng senior year life ko?

MAY 18, 2010.
Mom and I went to school THIS early. THIS, I can't remember what the actual time is but all I know is that mom woke me up at 6 something something then off we go to school. We got there too early. TOO early that it should be written in caps. Know why? We went there and the place was totally deserted. Okay, scratch that, too exaggerated. But, we were actually the first ones there. With some people. Totally not working yet. So, I was the first one who saw what our sections were. And I was the first one to send a group message regarding what my section is! Teeheehee. St. Thomas Aquinas, Hello.

ST. THOMAS AQUINAS' TITANS.
Mixed emotions much! I really don't know if I should be happy or not. First of all, I longed to be in this section eversince who-knows-when. Second, he-whom-I-like is therrre... I might get distracted! Hahahaha! (ang landi ang landi ang landi) Third, three of my batchmates whom I don't find "likeable" at all are there. Rawr. Then, I'm not the first one in line. Super duper ultra mega yehey for that, yo! Correction, I don't mind being short but it just boosts my confidence whenever I know that someone is smaller than I am. Hihi. Last, I don't have lots of friends there. It'll be the first time Andrea and I weren't classmates! It's so hard to move on, actually. Oh well, wish me luck. I should grow by then, right? Hope so.

Now playing is Katy Perry's California Gurls. And by that, I suddenly missed my girls! A few days left to enjoy summer, ya'll. Sometimes, I want that to past by quickly but at the same time, I want it to slowdown too. You know what I mean? No? Yay.

It's almost 12:30AM, I should go by now. Bamp left a few minutes ago and I have no one to talk to. And by that I think I really should go by now!

Wish me luck on my senior year. ♥

1 comment: