Saturday, May 29, 2010

Time stops like everything around me is frozen

Title most likely taken from Miranda Cosgrove's "Kissin U" which totally stained on my brain since the day I heard it. And now, the sentence sounded more like Train's "Hey, Soul Sister". Snarl.

Yesterday was great. Or should I say that it happened earlier? Ah, whatever. It's been 2 days since I had a late night pep talk session with Bamp. I miss him already! He's the only one I could talk to during the wee hours of the mornight. Too bad... but too good, too! Without any distractions, I could spill properly. Rrrright. Though my brain's totally messed up.

As this school year's opening come closer... Oh wait, speaking of school, the "slow" issue totally got into me again! Earlier, we went to Marian's place to see her perform. Melicent and I decided to meet up since we live nearby. Not actually, but we live in the same area. She was texting me nonstop, asking if I can walk quicker. I wonder why, then she texted me again with a "andito j----r dali". HAHAHAHA. Yeah, I looked stupid as I ran through our place just to get there quicker to catch a glimpse or two. And for the record, I didn't make it. Rawr. All I want that time is a working time machine, for real! Ang landi ko lang, sorry. Nakeri ko lang ng bonggang bongga ang pagpapalda. Pak!

Ay, nag-love life na lang, teh? Love life na lang? Okay, enough of those paraphernalia. Let's dig through the sweets -- Sponge Cake! I've been with them since Freshman Year. We weren't grouped and named that way then, though, but we we're pretty tight. After series of leaving and betrayals, from 8 we're down to 4. The first year went fine. Months after, we were pretty much on the rocks. Thanks space, you totally helped. I figured out it was all that the group ever needed! Now, we're closer more than ever... and what we have there is what you call love. And more like sisterhood. May 28 won't be the best day this month if not because of ya'll. *smiles*

My computer clock says it's 12: 54AM. Good thing, gramma's slumber is yet to be disturbed. I should turn this thing off right now, or else I'll be cut off in the morning. xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment