Monday, November 21, 2011

Wonderstruck

So there's this boy, and the way he smile makes me smile. He makes me conscious and nervous, but I like it when he's around. His laugh is just as cute as his smile, especially when it's my jokes that he's laughing at. Oh and, did I mention that I melt everytime his eyes meet mine? It's just so surreal that I can't stop myself from caving in. *Heavenly sigh* He's just another reason why I look forward to school every single day. He bid me goodbye once, but it played in my head for a thousand times. He's my sort of inspiration, he's the reason why I try my very best to look less embarrassing, he's someone I won't allow to see me being caught off guard. He makes me cheesy in a way that I think it's corny. That's dangerous. It's one surefire sign of saying that I'm pretty much infatuated. So there's this boy, and I think I like him.

No comments:

Post a Comment