Sunday, November 27, 2011

Rumor has it she ain't got your love anymore

Let me start by saying that I don't intend to be bitter and this happened once and it might not occur again so excuse this post and God Bless my soul.

Out of curiosity, I checked his (ex) girlfriend's Facebook profile a few days ago. It seemed weird because her "In a Relationship" status wasn't there and their pictures together were deleted. I hypothesized, "Did they broke up?" Did they? Or they didn't? Just when I was about to jump into conclusions...


The day after, I confirmed the news. They did broke up. They really did. And that's the reason why my ever revengeful self tweeted "Weh? Anu yan? Break Na? PARRRTTTYYYY!!! At hindi dahil single ka na, dahil mas wasted ka pa sakin. HAHAHAHA, LOSER!!!" Ha! I know I sound mean, but actually I'm happy because the reality that I wanted is finally happening. Harharhar. But like what I said, it's not because I still love him or whatever, but because he's just as hurt as I was a few months ago. I think it's safe to say that it's not just we're even, but justice is served.

I don't know how filthy his intentions were but let me just rub it in his face that I have gone forth and nobody's left to comfort him. Oh and, that's an awesome birthday - slash - Christmas gift. xx!

No comments:

Post a Comment