Monday, December 5, 2011

All that I know is I don't know how to be something you miss

I hate that you have to pop in my mind sometimes.

I hate that sometimes it makes me melancholic to the point that it'll send me to the brink of crying.

I hate that I have to feel that way when I know for a fact that I've gone forth.

I regret nothing actually, and I don't regret loving you so dearly. Those were one of the best moments ever. It was good while it lasted, and it hurts that it has to end. I can't help but say "that should  be me..." whenever I see you do stuffs with your girlfriend that I wish you did with me. I know you bought her a pony plushie; but do you remember when you'd playfully call me pony and I'll call you nose? That just made me think that perhaps it reminds you of me. Kidding.

I hate that I have to come up with this just so I the pain would alleviate. You know, this should come to a screeching halt. I'm starting to look pitiful again. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment