Wednesday, December 14, 2011

"Will this matter a year from now?"

DECEMBER 14, 2010; The unluckiest, most euphoric day of the year that was. Know what happened? 1.) My shoe broke on my way to school, 2.) I left my exam permit and project at home, and 3.) Lots of other ditty mishaps went on my way but I couldn't remember them. But just when I thought that that kind of luck will go on the whole day, something unexpected happened. Well, I know he was just stressing the fact but... haha, he told me I was pretty. He told me I was pretty and my heart spun. He told me I was pretty just when I thought that nothing will ever go right and I needed something to be happy about. He told me I was pretty just because. He told me I was pretty and I swear, every annoying feeling was gone immediately. It was like being on cloud nine! I even mentioned that I don't want that day to end.

DECEMBER 14, 2011; The most nostalgic day of the year, if I may say. Though I moved on, a pint of sadness pricked me. Worst, it came with thoughts of everything that happened a year ago. I was even hoping that I'll see him by chance! Oh I don't know, maybe I'd just; PLAN A: Greet him, or PLAN B: Ignore and show that I don't know him. Blaaahhhh. I miss everything that happened a year ago! I miss it, I miss it so bad, and I was force to reminisce.

Right now, I only have two wishes -- that he'll notice that I haven't greeted him yet and that he'll feel sad for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment