Monday, December 19, 2011

Wonderstruck, Heart Got Arrow Struck

So there's this boy, and my smile would be in tow if he'll go. I write things about him and I keep them all to myself. I think I like him for 3 months now, and in those months are days of uncertainty cause I think I might have gone from crushing on him to another level. I know it can't be that snappy, but I can really feel it. It's so intense that it's burning me up. I can't do anything to help myself. I can't stop it. But I'll try to... all just because he'll be gone in a few.

If only I have the guts, I'll ask him to stay. He makes me look forward to another school day. He's the reason why I study hard. He's my inspiration -- the kind of inspiration I thought of Jem. I may have shown less admiration and too much subtle hints but I badly wanted to talk to him. Terribly. I'd give up things just to talk to him. Sigh.

Secretly ogling at his back, the crush look away reflex, smiling at each other, accidental looks -- some of the things I'll definitely miss. We might have gone a short way but these little achievements meant a lot to me. I'll regret every single opportunity I missed and cringe about how stupid I was for being shy. I'll miss him, I'll miss him even if he doesn't know that I'll miss him. I loved him for 3 months, and I'll love him for a million more.

No comments:

Post a Comment