Saturday, December 31, 2011

Twenty-Eleven

The year was very tough for me. And I'm glad that I'm tougher.

I've cried buckets of tears this year. I'm not saying that 2011 was bad but this is the year that I cried, got hurt, and felt unimportant for oh so many times. I know it sounds bad but now I'm glad that it's over.

Dangerous traps are set for me, I knew it, but I still fall for it everytime. Sure it made me sad, but at least even for a while it made me happy. I followed my heart without any doubt that I might get hurt. It was a brave act, if I may say. And I'm proud of myself for being that carefree and happy.

All of these things are complemented by awesome new experiences and a brand new set of legit  friends. I'm thankful for them! They sufficed the absence of my highschool friends and they were just as great as them. I just hope that we'll continue being awesome on 2012. Yay!

I hope the incoming year will be greater than 2011. All I can say is 2011 really brought it and it feels great that I have gotten over the pain. And now it's time to say goodbye and welcome 2012. Huzzah!

No comments:

Post a Comment