Sunday, December 11, 2011

When life throws you lemons...

Catch it and make a lemonade out of it. Sell it, even.

For an optimist like yours truly, I believe that the statement above makes sense. For me it's trying to convey that when someone said mean things to you or did something that scarred your ego, you should go on and take what he have said or done as a challenge to be a better person. You should never sympathize and succumb... ok, that will do a for a few moments but after it, you should grow and go forth instead. It's how life is. People will push you over and it's up to you on how you should take it. As for myself, I'd rather just do something to prove them wrong cause I know for a fact that I'm awesome and I can defy their negative views.

And here I am trying to motivate myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment