Wednesday, July 18, 2012

From an Enervated College Student

I knew I was right. There will come a time that I'll start abhorring every inch of school and school works because of the haphazard every subject has in store for us. And oh, sleep! It has been running away from my hands since the day we went back to this cleverly disguised hell which is school... I just miss it so much. You should have seen me, I'm slowly turning into a zombie. That was a joke though, but really I looked so tired and I'm always half-awake that everybody starts noticing it.

Thank God for this rest day. I only have an exam left and that is Spanish, which means I have the entire day to study! Speaking of exams, I hope all my results were as good as that in English... and that's because I got the highest score among everyone in class. Ha! I deserve a self five, I know!

I was about to blog last Saturday's happenings but I'm quite busy so... yeah. Hihi. I guess we have to wait until the end of the month for that tabulation!

And I'm leaving you all with a photo of yours truly, using my friend's red lipstick which I adore! xx


No comments:

Post a Comment