Sunday, July 8, 2012

It's Not Everyday that I Get to See You, Right?

Wait, woah. Lemme get that straight. It's for my highschool friends, not for someone. Errr... but it can be, don't you think?

Nah, just kidding.

One more week to go before the longest night of my life! And when I said long, I mean loooonnnngggg. Two parties in one night, opposing themes, venues located in two different cities, highschool and college friends -- sick! I have options, sure, but I've decided to take on both. And why not?


Eenie meanie miney mo... LOL, I kid! But anyway, here are proofs that I'll be the most sought-after friend on 14th July! Heee. But seriously though, it just goes to show that I've been a nice friend. Ha! Joke. Lord, will you take it to the next level and turn me into a girlfriend? Thank You! But You know I'm kidding. And hoping. Mehehehe.

This is a lousy update. Sarreh. But I'm jittery, yes!

No comments:

Post a Comment