Saturday, August 11, 2012

15 Addictions

Know that I put the stupidest of stupid things on my blog that's why I'd never regret listing my current 15 addictions. Heeee.

This is a trending topic on Twitter, but I'd rather put it in blog form so it won't ruin my timeline. And yours too!

  1. Cosmetics - Lipsticks, most especially! I can't even explain how I started liking those kind of things actually. Mehhh, it's prolly 'cause I need to cover my shiz.
  2. Nautical Things - I blame *insert ex's name here* for this. If he didn't go to marine school, then I guess I won't find these things sartorial.
  3. Bows - They're cute... and they `girl` me up! I love how they can be either dainty or huge, and still be adorable.
  4. America's Next Top Model - Probably the only TV series that I could finish watching a season. Ha!
  5. One Direction - Ahhhhh!!! Proud fangirl here! Blame Janice! If she never asked me to 'pirate' 1D's album, then I won't be a convert. Ohhhh, summer and the randomness of my playlist... ♥
  6. Blogging - Not getting enough since 2005.
  7. Being rewarded with high grades - Seriously, you guys! I never felt how good it was until I reached this age. I'm such a loser, I know!
  8. Animal - Prints - Zebra, giraffe, leopard, snake, tiger, and everything in between 'cause they're fierce and fashionable!
  9. YMCMB - I guess I don't have to explain. The thug life's mah thaaannnggg.
  10. Books - And too bad I've got no money to buy one now. Huuu, I'm being left behind!
  11. Milktea - This is actually my first time to join the bandwagon! You can't blame me though, these kind of teas are too sinful to not be sought-after!
  12. Cheesecakes - Blueberry's my favorite. Mmmm... something to crave for!
  13. NBA - My boyish self is rearing its head! And if you'll ask which team I'm rooting for, I've been with the Lakers since God-knows-they-weren't-this-awesome. Yeah.
  14. Fashion - Dressing up has been my thing since I was young. You know that!
  15. Love - I need not to expound why. It's just addicting.

No comments:

Post a Comment