Friday, September 7, 2012

Something Special

Weeks had passed since the last time I felt genuinely happy... I wonder what's up with today and that feeling came knocking on my door once again. What?


Nothing seems to be special until we got out of our English class. Speaking of English class, I qualified for the spelling contest! And my cutesy gay teacher told me; "I feel like you're gonna win! You're warm..." and blah blah blah, they're music to my ears! Gaaahhh, I just hope he's right. Crossing my fingers!

We were super slightly obliged to watch the ASEAN debate earlier. And what better way to cut the boring program off by having my "boyfriend" to whisk me away and go tripping with him within the vicinity of Intramuros! Hihi. But that's not my point! The reason why I blogged is because of my emotional investment feels-- my place in Intramuros.

Sadly, I wasn't able to take a share-worthy photo of it. But if I have to picture it then, I'd describe it as a really nice place where you're forced to forget about everything. EVERYTHING. Seriously, you guys! It felt like time warp. Even Narnia! It's like an entirely different world and it's just beyond amazing. Truth be told, but I never appreciated such kind of things. Until now, of course. It's just... asdfghjkl, too wonderful for words. And having to share the moment with a really nice (and sincere) friend added up to its majesty. Ahhhh, now I know where I'll go if ever I'll think about suicide and stuff. Joke, no way!

Ahhh, I don't know... Today was just incredibly great and I feel like blogging it. *obligatory heart*

No comments:

Post a Comment