Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Fourth September Feels

A couple days ago, I was browsing the world wide web for articles - slash - blog entries - slash - whatevers about this so-called "Emotional Investment". Neh, I was just curious. I kept on saying these two words during the past few weeks and eeeeekkk! I use it everytime they ask me about how I feel for this, uhm, person I've been blogging about lately. Teehee. Like, "I don't like him, but I've got emotional investments though". Yeahhh something like that, but ew, let's veer away from that topic. Please.

Unfortunately, I never found the perfect post. *sigh* But look, I found something from "The Musings of MrJeremyT"! He mentioned;
Funny thing about serious emotional investments though, besides the fact that they are more often than not one-sided, is the affect they can have on your mood. The smallest thing can make you the happiest person, or the saddest.
True, true. I could attest to that! And speaking of attesting and shit, it's actually the reason why I updated this all of a sudden. Just... ah. I wanted to vent about "some things"! The problem is, it's all in my head and worse, I can't put them into words! It's making me go bananas.







...Let's just say that today wasn't as good as yesterday. Today's just as crappy as yesterday was infinite. And I don't even know why I incorporated the word "infinite", I guess it's because I just finished reading Stephen Chbosky's Perks and it has some kind of an effect to me. Like how the littlest things he does affects me and they can either make me sad or happy. And today's not about the latter, which is just so not f***ing nice, I think. Just ahhh. I can't explain why this is happening and I'm not in the mood to grammar check so bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment