Thursday, December 27, 2012

Who put the "die" in December?

This is blogging in between breaks.



Kidding. I haven't started anything yet and I'm sure I won't be productive until tomorrow since I'll be out on a date with the best-est boyfriend in the whole wide world. Ehhh! I'm so stoked that I praised him so much! Which isn't quite usual, I think. Teehee. Anyway, hellooooooooooooo! D'you missed me? Did ya? *batts eyelashes* I hope you do, 'cause I know I've been neglecting this for so long with my lack of updates and shiz. As if anybody cares, lol.

Sooo, what do we need to accomplish before classes starts next year? Let's see, uhm, news clippings and thesis work for Research class, the oh-so-highschool requirement for ICT class, and my thing of course; a rebond! Well yeah, my hair needs maintenance 'cause it's recalcitrant as hell. I hope I'll finish all of these before the year ends. I don't want to deal with stress on the first few days of my birth month!

Oh, this is just a quick update. Too random I know. And and aaaannnddd, I missed blogging with sense! Joke. I never made sense. But I hope this will do for now. D'oh, I better put "blog better, blog more often" on my resolutions, don't you think? Say yes, say yes!

No comments:

Post a Comment