Saturday, December 8, 2012

Dear Friends Who Whine About Being Forever Alone,

Please, stop that shit. I'm getting tired of it. I'm telling you; you're the only one to blame if you end up as a grumpy old lady. Like, hello! All you ever did was turn down those guys who knocked at your door without giving them a chance to show how gentle of a man they are. Sure they don't fit your standards quite perfectly, but his imperfections might just make you extremely happy. Right?

...

...


Lol, why would I even ask you if I'm right when I know you won't agree with me in the first place. Ugh, fuck standards? No, fuck your standards. You're just as imperfect as them, you should be thankful that they liked you 'cause you're you. You're not as good as you thought you are, I bet you don't know that. I just wish you haven't met the one and pushed him out of your life yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment