Monday, April 15, 2013

Merriam's 18th Birthday Photodump!

A few weeks ago, we attended our friend Merriam's legal party celebration! The theme was vintage and of course, we were expected to arrive in such outfits. The party went as expected too-- it was vintage all over! Her dance number, the setting, the prods, her cake, her outfit, her hair, everything! It was super nice and I wish I had a debut party too! Nevertheless, I enjoyed it and I'm sure everyone else did too. It was a night to remember most especially for the debutante. Belated happy birthday, Yam! I love you, girl! You're one awesome friend and I hope we'll stay the same through the years. ♥



Photos from the photo booth (c) Merriam, party photos (c) Jevie, in room photos (c) Vicky


My only photo with the lovely debutante! Ewww, I look trashy.


Obligatory portrait photo to end this post! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment