Friday, May 31, 2013

May Day

Unlike the previous years, our university have decided to go with the trend and open the school year a tad earlier than then. Well yes, I do think it sucks 'cause 1.) we had our vacation later than everyone else and, 2.) I am not physically, mentally, socially, emotionally, and even sexually --kidding!!!-- ready. I'm not sure if it's because my majors are making me cringe or just because I'm still enjoying the bum life but whatever it is, I still don't wanna go back to waking up at 5, commuting back and forth, studying, memorizing, and blah blah blah. So I guess it's really because I'm still too darn indolent to go to school. Psh.

As for being indolent, I'll have you know that I've been reviewing Spanish lessons just because. Heh. Be proud, babies. Yes, be proud.

P.S. And I updated my playlist too, ha! Take that.

No comments:

Post a Comment