Wednesday, May 1, 2013

No Somersault This Summer, Salts

Just... woah. It's freakin' May first! The last time I checked, it's March and we were just about to taste enjoyment that is not school. Now, I woke up and figured that a month (and a few days) had gone since! Where did all the time go?

My summer's a waste! Jobless + bum life + no gala. Yep, that's basically it and I can't do anything about it. Sucks I know, but looking on the brighter side, at least I'm stress-free and I've got no school stuff to worry about which -- speaking of -- has been making me cranky for quite some time now. Freeing myself from those is the greatest thing that happened during the past few months.  Nyaaaaaayyyyyy! ('Cause I'm torn whether if it's a yay or nay, hehez.)

I, too, have summer plans for myself but it looks like they'll remain as they are-- plans, which I have no idea when I'll be able to fulfill. Although, I'm still crossing my fingers that one of these days, someone would treat me to an EK escapade, a trip to anywhere around the globe, a beach party, or even to mall-hop stop. I'm not picky! You should know that when it comes to going out, I always try my best to be present.

Currently, I am dying to tell my boyf about all the stuff I wanna do but I'm sure nothing would happen 'cause we're both penniless. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment