Friday, April 11, 2014

On Infidelity

NOTE: I am in an awesome relationship and no one's being infidel. I just want to vent my feelings out as regards to ABS-CBN's "The Legal Wife" just because. 

Not that I hate this show, --I like it, even-- but the scenes... I can't help but get carried away! I couldn't be more appalled by how the protagonist is being betrayed by her husband and her bestfriend-- I mean, making up projects just so they could sneak away, have dates just after meeting his wife, and even fcuk behind her back?! I can't imagine how that process works and I won't even bother knowing it. I am a huge infidelity-buster and would dare not to be a cheater so please, try to understand why I'm so affected by this. I was never cheated on, just cheated on my mind but I can never get over.

Putting myself in the wife's shoes, I would confront my husband straight up without any hesitations. Better be sure than sorry, right? I'd rather know the truth right now than have that bullcrap go on behind my back for a long time. And as for the bestfriend, friendship over. They better wait for their karma 'cause it's either I will or I will not plot a revenge. Mehehe. Whyyy, could they blame me? I'm the one who's egged on.

Taking back the husband won't be easy. If I were cheated on, I won't manage to have, uhm, sex with the cheater (hehe) - slash - husband 'cause I'd only think of how he is when he's with her, what they did, and all his sins. If the term "nakakalaki" exists, then so does "nakakababae". I honestly would be offended and I think I could never forget and just bring this up every time we'll argue, but, yes, I can forgive him. Only, the way I treat him might change and give him a cold shoulder 'til who knows when.

The show's halfway through, I guess. I can't wait for its ending but if it will be according to moi, I'd have the protagonist's husband and bestfriend rotting together in misery. Kidding aside, I just want Monica and Adrian to separate 'cause ending up together would be cliche. Hihi.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment