Sunday, March 29, 2020

Sundays Currently III

This Sunday, I am currently...


READING

My previous posts. I am trying to inspire myself by looking back at how creative I was. I'm not sure if this would regenerate my creative juice flow but look, this is my second write-up for the year already! Not bad for someone who only made 2 entries for the year prior.


WRITING

My third Sundays Currently in the hopes of reviving this blog. I swear, I've been trying to write again. I know I've been saying the exact same line every year but ever since my work BFF found out that I was a "writer" and read some of my previous entries, he started pushing me to continue my childhood passion. I initially thought it was a good idea, but my wary self held back and thought it might be too late for me. It may or may not be, but I'm not gonna lie-- he really got me up and writing again that the Notes app in my phone is teeming with drafts! And I might just share them with you if I could make a masterpiece out of them.


LISTENING

NIKI has been my go-to artist for a few months now! When I started listening to her, I am more inclined towards her upbeat, dance-y tunes but lately I have been listening to her acoustic covers lost somewhere in YouTube. Do me a favor and listen to her version of Honeymoon Avenue!


THINKING

About this pandemic. In case you've been sleeping under a rock, the world is in a global crisis brought about by a certain coronavirus. Google it up for further explanations because I won't be doing any (lol) but you should know that shit is real since it has claimed a thousand lives already and it's causing a(n impeding) global recession. I am seriously anxious about it as much as I'm anxious that I am not delivering well enough to my manager. Uhmmm, people pleaser Jowi, you might want to take a rest?



SMELLING

The upcoming revolution. See you on the streets.


WISHING

That this crisis will be over soon. Everyone is sure that behaviors will change along with the demise of the pandemic but right now, it's bringing out the best and the worst in humanity and I am both amused and angered at the same time. I also wish that people will be more empathetic in these trying times. 



HOPING

Once this is over and everyone is well, I hope things fall into place for me.


WEARING

This nice satin PJ set... Kidding! I have no one to impress at home so I just donned my Elmo duster that I've been wearing since I was 12.



LOVING

The late night calls Ralph and I are having. We haven't seen each other for weeks and my anxiety has gone through the roof. It's the only thing that has been keeping me sane lately.


WANTING

As introvert as can be, being in my personal space gives me life but lately, I'VE BEEN WANTING TO GO OUT! Maybe this is not the ideal time but I really miss planning my outfits, doing my makeup, eating out, going to work (workaholic spotted), hanging out with my friends, dating my boyfriend, yadda yadda, I could go on, really, but the bottomline is I just miss going out and this is driving me nuts. I suddenly want to regret all the times I ditched an invite. 



NEEDING

I need to make a decision. I found myself watching curly hair transformation vlogs lately and I've been dying to grow my natural hair since. Should I do it? I have been chemically straight for half my life and if my tresses could talk I bet they'll be thanking me if I go natural.


FEELING


A tad bit lonely with what is happening to the world and whole lot of pissed with how this government is handling this crisis. AND I MISS RALPH.

No comments:

Post a Comment