Sunday, September 11, 2011

#andifeveryoullbreakupwithhertoday

I'll be there to comfort you. While I'm at it, Ill show you how you are not worthy of the pain you're feeling -- cause I know you don't deserve that. I might as well do my best to be your great confider cause I hate seeing you in such state.

But never would I dumb myself again. You don't deserve that, I said. But when I was just about to give my everything, you chose her instead. Now I guess you don't deserve that love I was to offer you. I hate seeing you sad, do you feel the same way for me? Oh wait, you're actually the reason why I'm melancholic. As deteriorated as can be, I'd rather see you sad so you'll feel the same way I did when you chose to break my heart.

I love you, still. But I have to go and seek a greater perhaps. I'm not worthy of this pain, don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment