Sunday, September 25, 2011

You had me at hello

The feeling you get when butterflies flutter in your stomach is just sensational. If somebody denies that, then s/he must be lying.

If I'm not mistaken, the last time I felt this overwhelming feeling was... many months ago? I don't know, blame my "selective amnesia". I may have forgotten the date but the feeling remained, and I'm liking it. No, loving. And I don't mind feeling it over and over and over again that I could even go on like that forever.

I think I could like you... I already do.
Feelings can grow, but they can go away too.

When I entered college, I thought the possibility of liking someone new is blurry. But here it is, the moment has finally arrived! Just when I was about to live a life of single-blessedness. Joke. It's not that I'm actually looking for someone who's going to fill HIS place in my heart, it's just that I miss the feeling of hoarding all the kilig vibes and having to look around everywhere, searching for him in the crowd. Arrrgggghhh, I haven't told anyone about this yet. Well, except my girl and guy best friend, my block mate, and this blog! I'm trying to keep it down low because I don't want to mess it up!

It's nothing serious, he just caught my attention then blaaaahhhh the awkward me reared its head so I'm shutting up so I won't ruin the spur of the moment. Just, ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!! I don't know how to describe what I feel but I'm pretty sure that it's unusual... so unusual that my heart beats unusually as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment