Monday, October 3, 2011

Widen your horizons, little dancer


I know this case has been laid to rest, but I'll talk about it anyway.

Junior year, it bloomed. Annoyance would cripple my nerves whenever I'd hear anything K-Pop -- it's everywhere! I abhored how people went crazy over this and that when actually, they don't even know the half of it. My friends were one of those people. Errr, not really, but moreover they're like that but no. Whatever. We even got into a fight cause they become so hardcore that they can't stop talking about it! To cut the long story short, let's just say that we made a pact that they'll talk about it less and if an instance arrived that the "K-Poppers"are going to "unite", no one should care and blaaaaaaaahhhh. A few months after, everything's fine again. Blah blah blah. I just want to tell everyone that I'll be dancing something Korean... On stage, first time. It was never my genre and actually, it's nerve-wracking! By the way, we'll be dancing 2ne1's "I am the best" for UN Day. Wish me luck, people!

P.S.: Here's what we'll be dancing. And I'm going to be Bom!
P.P.S.: I LOVE KPOP!

No comments:

Post a Comment