Friday, October 21, 2011

I love, I hate

Some things I drafted on my cellphone when I was bored. I compiled it so I can delete it for fear that people might see it there. Hahhh!!! I just shared it online cause I know that only a number friends know about this blog and... whatever. Updating purposes. Whatever, here it goes!


  • I hate that I can't think of anything that makes sense, but I love that you're clouding up my mind and for me, that makes sense.
  • I hate being panicky, but I love the fact that you're the reason why.
  • I hate going through profiles just to look at your photos, but I must admit, I like [love] your smile and I think it's adorable. That's why I can't resist, hihi.
  • I hate it when girls try to cling to you, but I love that I don't have to do that cause you're the one who talks to me first.
  • I hated going to school on Wednesdays and Saturdays, but I started to love it when I realized that I can catch a glimpse of you on those days.
  • I hate it when you talk to our common friend only because it makes me feel so awkward and out of place, but knowing the fact that you're just inches away from me, I'm loving every second spent.
  • I hate our split-second eye contacts, but I love that even for the shortest time you managed to take a glimpse of me. (Make it longer next time!!!)
  • I hate that you saw me almost fall! But I love that you even took a second look just to check if I'm okay.
  • I hate that you seem so coño, but I love that it only shows that you speak my favorite languages well. (Lets out the biggest WEH)
  • I hate that you're in another section, but I love that I get to miss you every once in a while. (Lets out a bigger WEH)
  • I hate that we don't get to talk a lot, but I love that it makes me crave for that next time I'll get to talk to you again.
  • I hated everything because of all these broken heart issues, but I love how every piece fell back into place when I started liking you. Honestly, it just hastened the moving on part.
  • Last but not the least, I hate being cheesy. But you're the reason why so I don't really mind. And I won't mind falling in love with poetry if that's the case.
Shhhh, let's keep this down low. Honestly, I'm not even on the verge of falling in love and I think I'm not getting there yet, this is one hell of a crush.

No comments:

Post a Comment