Tuesday, October 11, 2011

#justanotherpostaboutcrushingandstuffs

I was never the quiet type. I'm usually the one who tends to spill secrets -- my secrets. And that would often lead to major disasters such as having them exposed to public. Aaaahhhh, the downside of being loquacious.

That was until I got my very first normal, non - gay, college crush. And there I go again, talking about him. Ugh, I just can't stop! Specially now that I think I've upgraded cause I started constructing metaphors - slash - corny things in mind like the latest, "You make everything awkward, but I love the awkward silence that lingers between us." I know, I KNOW! It's so not me. In fact, it's too cheesy for my life cause I'm actually that kind of person who doesn't know how to be sweet. Now, must he be that peculiar to actually change me a bit?

It's too early to say I'm in love and prolly to late to say that I'm just fond of him. More or less, I'm in between... and I guess I'm lovin' it. Gaaaaahhhh, and I even make honest mistakes referring to him. HONEST MISTAKES! Honest mistakes that I unconsciously say. I don't know! It's just perplexing, nothing could ever describe how I feel.

Well, inspiration, let's get it going! Finals in a few and I need to pass. So yes, I have to study and achieve the best. Currently, achieving enough sleep is t he best thing to do so I might as well hit the sack now. Good night!

I feel the same gush of wind that blows through your hair -- it's touching my cheek. My knees weakened and I stood there frozen, having no idea what to do. Despite everything, all I know is that I'm lookin' at you and my eyes are lovin' the view. My crazy heart felt like it's going to jump out of my rib cage! But if ever it's going to jump, I want you to catch it.

No comments:

Post a Comment