Sunday, October 9, 2011

I already told myself, it's sensational

And irresistible.

That moment when you can't stop talking about somebody... people say that it makes you fall harder for them. Furthermore, it also means that somebody's been going through your mind the whole day. Ah, I really don't know if it's true, but if it is, then I might think that I may be suffering from a mild case of nakakakilig-talaga-si-crush syndrome. Bow.

It's still nothing serious, I'm just like... I don't know, diverting my feelings for another? Not exactly, but it hastened the phase of getting over and yet I don't know if it's just the spur of the moment or whatever. And speaking of getting over, I can now say that finally, I'M OVER HIM! Nah, I don't want to talk about it much but to cut the long story short, I bumped into him last Wednesday and not a single fuck was given. Yay! The greatest achievement when it comes to love matters so far. *smiles sheepishly*

Back to crush, uhm, I'm trying to be discreet whenever he's around. I can't even manage to look at him! But at times I do, and it's accidental that he's looking at me as well. Gaaaaahhh, to which one time, I randomly (not!) tweeted "You're the inspiration I needed. <3" Lol, whaddup inspiration? We were having our practice for our presentation thingy but then he appeared and I got distracted and I ruined the whole thing! But hey, I performed well on the actual!!! I redeemed myself. Hoho, the inspiration is to blame. *blush*

This whole thing is bothering me again so I blogged about it. Ok whatever, I'm out! xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment