Sunday, September 4, 2011

A disgusting poem I did weeks ago

Why do I even bother thinking of you,
when I know for a fact that the same thing is not what you do?
Why am I wasting so much time and effort,
when I know that yours has already been given to someone else?
Why, is she of much worth?
Or is it because that the love she’s been showing is much intense?

I guess you’re quite numb,
for you haven’t noticed a thing or two,
and I’ve been here for a long time now.
I can even beat her in a `how well do you know` game!
And it’s because I’m so fond of you, even if you don’t have fame.
Yes it’s true, from your full name to your weird manner of sucking your thumb.

You asked me once if it’s true that I like you,
wherein I stared badly as a reply.
Now I wonder,
would everything change if `yes!` was my cry?
What would’ve happened if I told the truth rather than deny?
But I guess it’s too late, I just have to let my tears run dry.

Now all there’s left to do is to say `goodbye`.
To move on.
To be euphoric.
Grow up, he’s pathetic!
And you’re strong, you can’t let him lead you on.
So for you; I loved you, goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment