Saturday, July 10, 2010

A Break from the busy civilization

I don't know how to begin this.

I used to love Friday so much. Now, if only I could halt the time and skip it, I will. Last week, We had our first (and perhaps the most memorable as well) C.A.T. meeting which caused me body pain `til Tuesday the week after. Asdfghjkl, I know right! I guess our clique's sudden trip to the mall and Ginang's jumping jacks worsened the pain. Huuuuu, I wish it would somehow make me taller. Hihi.

DANCE CLUB HELD AN AUDITION BOTH FOR NEW AND OLD MEMBERS. Lucky for me though, it was suppose to be my turn on the dance floor when our moderator announced that all members which are vying for loyalty can leave because we are automatically in. ASDFGHJKL, yaaaaaaaaaaayyy. I've been waiting and praying for this since God knows when and I thank for Him giving me this blessing. Please, please, please, let me dance? :)

My Spanish class teacher quite scolded me and my seatmate who was constantly talking to me. He had us talk infront of the class and yeah, I was able to get by, good for me. And speaking of him, I was able to talk to him outside the classroom - in English. Hahaha. Last week, we came across him and he asked for directions. Kayyy.

The whole class including our Reaserch class teacher already knew about him and I. Andami nang JeJomons!


I don't know what will happen to me and my bestfriend. You just don't know how hell-ish T.L.E. class would be. I wish I could go invisible.

Thomas Thomas Sunog! We can't use Titans anymore, it's way too obsolete. We can't use Thomasticles too, it's still fresh from last year's St. Thomas' minds. Thus, we labeled ourselves ThomaSUNOG. Simply because almost everyone in class is dark and the fair ones are countable. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.I'm falling in love with these people each day!

School's getting busier as each day passes. And oh. March 31 is the tentative date for our graduation.
Chimes `11 had already released its info sheet. Better start doing it now. xx.
*07 - 10, 10A.M.*

No comments:

Post a Comment