Thursday, July 22, 2010

It's About How You Invigorated Life

I should've gotten that question! The other day, my classmate was asked to discuss the essence of being alive... something like that, something I can't remember, but the title of this post would have to be my answer. Now all I need is a little explication for this, Yesss.

Apparently, classes are suspended `til Friday. Which means, no St. James Day. 1, 2, 3, NOOOOOOOOO! Stupid water shortage. I never expected this -- everything's a hassle. It's our last year yet everything seems to be... "unusual". Rawrrr, frequent class suspensions? Nah-uh. It's making me sick! Leaving the thought that they're taking days away from my/our last year as a highschool student. *slaps self* On the brighter side, BYE STRESS! `Cause school's so tiring and we direly need this break. Amen!


Speaking of school, I feel like ranting how Monday and Tuesday went. Hahahaha, wiih!


The usual Monday mornings St. Thomas had during the past few weeks welcomed us. Bibliarasal + Homeroom Discussions + Room Fixations, the usual Thomasunog mornings. Ahhhh. We had an essay writing activity too. Like asdfghjkl, my heart's beating like crazy while writing my piece! Pressured, perhaps? Rawr, wish "The Babble Machine" good luck! Oh and, him talking to me makes my heart somersault as well! Hihihi. Kill yourself Joanne, you flirtatious creatThis day ended with two of my closest friends finally making-up. Huzzuh! He baked cookies for her, but I  was the one who gobbled it all up. Nyahahaha, and I can't help but laugh after everything I did. Whtvr. But Donne, if ever you're reading this, THANK YOU! Those are enough after all the effort I poured for convincing Andrea. Hahaha, Kidding! xx. J. Anything for those two, I love them! Hrrr, the same thing goes for Al who finally reconciled with me. Wooooh! I wonder when's my bestfriend gonna do the same?


Call me wanderlust, but I just won't wait for my adviser to open our room -- I'd rather explore the wilderness! And talk. And laugh. Yeahhh. I suppose we did nothing all day. Mentors are quite dazed... for the upcoming event, probably? So, we were left to do things on our own. Religion time for example, we played "Mahal Mo Ba Ako?" and everyone picked on us. I could just die of embarrassment. K. So, we're already an entity. LOL. A Face-to-Face thingy happened during T.L.E. class, regarding my "adoption". I halted my tears but it fell eventually after James pissed me off. Burn. Tuesday, whyyyy.


Things are getting a bit perplexed. Lord, help meee. xx.
*07-22, 11:39A.M.*

No comments:

Post a Comment