Saturday, July 31, 2010

J,

I thought I'd like the same person until Fourth Year graduation. I was wrong. Screw your existence. 

Oh wait, don't. If that happens, I'll die. For if not because of you, I won't be able to move on totally and would still be hurting from the past 'til now.

When we first met, I never had an idea that you'll be this special to me. On the first place, meeting you has never even crossed my mind. Looks like fate played with us. Also, seeing you for the first time was like seeing an alien alive. You were a total stranger and I was just so flabbergasted to see you with the same clique as I am, like I don't even want you to be there. Now, melancholy would creep on my nerves whenever you're late or not around.


It was only until now that I came to realize that you, watching me play basketball was just so sweet. Well, that was accidental but it happened twice. Sophomore year memories, hello. That was just so surreal, I even melted.


And I love how you kept your promise -- True, you never annoyed me again. And with that, I loved you deeper. Oh wait, scratch loved. Cause even until now, yours truly is still unsure of how she feels towards you.


Uh, whatever. Hallucinations.


-- J
*07 - 31, 4:49P.M.*

1 comment: