Sunday, August 15, 2010

I got tired of waiting...
Wonderin' if you were ever comin' around.
My faith in you was fading...
when I met you on the outskirts of town.




August 11 and 14 would have to be two of the best-est dates in my life. Things -- which actually made me believe stronger in "good things come when you least expect"  -- totally unexpected happened. Yes, and I'm still stunned even 'til now.


August 11, 2009 would always be special... because that was the first time he phoned me!!! Well. Who knew that it's 1st year anniversary would cause another euphoria in my life? Heeee, accidents. So, mom's going out to buy med for gramma. I, being the ever loyal daughter who is very much willing to be a companion anytime anywhere, went out with her. We stopped at the place and as usual, I'm scanning the area. Suddenly, someone familiar is approaching. Before I knew it, I was stunned! And hell, it was him. We're friends, yes. So I tried to call him. Too bad he wasn't able to hear me. Teehee. To my surprise, I saw him go back and call me. Hihi. His friend (perhaps) told him about me then there, yadda yadda, for a split minute or so, we were able to talk. After which, he bid goodbye to my mom and I. YESSSS.


I got a week-long hangover for that. Check! But I never expected that that would happen again... On the same week!!! And I just regretted sulking over his absence. Teehee. Cause I felt so incomplete earlier that day. Gosh! Seeing him despite his absence makes me lucky. Or not? Ah whatever.


THIS IS NONSENSE AND MUSHY. xx.
*08-15, 1:17PM*

No comments:

Post a Comment