Saturday, August 28, 2010

In My Head

Another week just passed by, and I'm enjoying Senior year more.

Well, it was merely a week. Classes are suspended last Monday and Tuesday because of Bishop Deo's priesthood and Town Fiesta. We were back at school last Wednesday and it was just so effin' great to be free. If you know what I mean.

Well, we just dedicated our Wednesday preparing for the elims that afternoon. Oh, and studying. LOL. Fortunately, my class won!!! It was unexpected, we placed first!!! And that made me love St. Thomas more. Heeee!

We're back to regular classes on Thursday. Trust me, you'll hear nothing but senseless rants coming from me about how boring that day went.

Friday would have to my day. Haha, I was excused almost the whole day!!! Almost, because I attended the first 3 periods -- Arts, yadda yadda and PE. Speaking of PE, Iguesssomebodysappealisgettingonme. Teehee. I was with Dance Club almost the whole day! And you'll see me dancing on the 31st. I enjoyed being there, hey. Especially vacant times, we were at the window meddling with the CAT privates. Hrhr, hell that was fun.

And again, this day was spent with Dance Club because of Buwan ng Wika. My joints hurt!!! We danced pretty much the whole day... and I am missing St. Thomas like crazy.

Like, OMG Baby. xx.
*08 - 28, 8: 53P.M.*

No comments:

Post a Comment