Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Another college-related blog entry

It's weird how almost all of my highschool schoolmates are so busy nowadays. I mean, everybody seems to be worrying about their midterms, groupworks, yadda yadda, and how about me? I'm here, chillin', not even ready to give a fuck `cause influx of assignments are yet to come. Woahoah.

Seriously, I wanna go back in high school. I miss how everything seems less complicated. I miss my lower year friends. I miss my school. I miss the tambays we do after class. I miss my awesome teachers, not to mention my oh-so-cool adviser. I miss my classmates. I miss my friends! Most of all, I miss the less than 10 minute venture to school. But in general, I miss how everything were.

College is doing great so far. I made friends! And they're all nice. My professors are nice as well. So far, I haven't met any terrorists yet. Aaaaaand, I'm loving my school. Hihi, yeah! Though it's miiiiiiiiiiileeeeeeeesssssssss apart from home. Not to mention, my killer heels!!! Just, ohmahgah, my 3-inch pumps are such a drag and it's hard to walk on rocky surfaces. Anyhoo, my powers can carry them so yeahhh... I feel like I'm on America's Next Top Model lol. Wish me luck for the coming days.

Currently, it's past 12 and I'm still talking to my friend Dominic. I miss him to bits! And I'm off to support him with his endeavors and to continue our pep talk. xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment