Thursday, June 16, 2011

A college-related blog entry

First day of college, and all I can say is "wow!". I never actually thought that it would be that great! Everything is just... unexpected.

I woke up at 4:30AM, got ready, then left for school at about 5:20. I reached school at... about 6: 30. I was early, and would never dare be late. I couldn't think of anything but "Sooo, this is how it feels to commute to school, huh?" cause my previous school is just 5 minutes away, I could even go to school a few minutes before the bell rings.

I've made friends already! I never thought that that would be easy. Haha! Sorry, cause all along I thought that I'd be forever alone in college. Heck, I was wrong. Was even gobsmacked, I've made TOOOO many friends! More than what I've expected, actually.

We had our flag-raising activity earlier! And that encouraged me to try out for the pepsquad. Lol, but that activity totally made my day cause I learnt that college rocks! I'm not even scared anymore.

After classes, we had this activity; an Amazing Race type of contest. My heels killed me! We were running all over the corridor just for that thing! And the result, I got blisters. Totally painful blisters. IT FREAKIN' HURTS. But I guess it's great that I sort of had an easy ticket to this club which can showcase my dancing skills. LOL.

Everything was just great, I'm just too indolent to tell how fine it went. Looking forward for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment