Thursday, June 30, 2011

Fourteen

His favorite number.
His birthday.
My age when I started to fall for him.
The number of days since we last talked.

Earlier, my professor was talking about foods. I wasn't paying attention though, cause I'm too hungry to handle the topic. Then I heard her say "Serapion" so I immediately asked my seatmate; "Ano daw? Serapion? Ang alin?" "Yung pagkain daw! Masarap yon!" "Ahh! Kala ko Serapion. Kung anu ano na naman naririnig ko. Haha!" Oooohhh. Nostalgia, I blame you!

My blockmate and I went to Grand Central to eat. She was the one who ordered for us so I was left at the table. I overheard these college girls at the other table saying that they're all swooning over this guy named "Jem". Ehhhhhh!!!

Looks like it's time to do some major ear cleaning, yo.

No comments:

Post a Comment