Sunday, March 4, 2012

Just Another Blog With Photos

These are pictures from my phone, and I have nothing better to do so... hey!




First picture on my phone, actually. Excuse my face. I just shared this just because. Hihihihi, ewww. 122811.


Le cute bestfriend -slash - baby of mine. T'was her birthday when this was taken! I actually brought that cake because one of her previous uh, suitors, baked one for her and she treated me food. Yay! 122911.


With my younger sister and cousin! Trying out my cellphone cam with them.


First day back from Christmas vacation! With Chella, actually. PolGov class supposedly but our prof never appeared that day. 010312


Our Intro to IR prof, Matsushima sensei! Yes, he's Japanese. PURE Japanese. 


With Charry and Jiuik right before NSTP class!


Janice! This was before she got her hair pixie-d. 010412


Janice, again. This is what happened when we cut NSTP class for the first time. Loool. 010612


We went to Jollibee on the process of truancy and look, this the number I got when I ordered.


My little cousins and I at the wake.


At some certain golf club within Intramuros. 011012


Janice, for the third time on this post! This bitch, napping in the middle of English class. HAHAHAH! 011411


Birthday cake from the awesomest foursome ever!!! I love you!!!


Happy birthday to me! ♥ 011512


Just me, wearing my uniform. 012512


Discreetly playing Tap Tap while having our English class! BTW, Chella and Jans in the photo.


Sam and I at the library! Photo break for we were having a tough time dealing with our Filipino thesis.


One fine rest day. Taking a break from all the college dramas. 012912


Ha! Took a photo of my sister while she's asleep 'cause this is the most awkward position she did, everrr. 020212


My peeling face. I started using Erase solution perhaps a week before I took that photo and there! It's effective. 020512


Baby and me!!! At a friend's debut party. I missed you!


That awesome moment when Arroyo's face is on neither side of your LRT SV card! 020912


Filipino papers being checked. Charmaine and Yves in picture! 021012


The only sweet treat I got on VDay. Hahahaha! Thank you, Donne! 021412


Just my friend, having a rose from a classmate. I was about to say crush but then I realized she'll see this soon. I love you, Chame!


 Chella and I being supportive. I knowwww! We got so kilig.


Our super young Economics prof! And on the day that this was taken, he promised that he'll kiss me if ever I won't be able to find my missing prelim exams. 021512


Little Batman on the side of my PolGov notes! Doodled that. 021712


Derrick Rose! See what Chame did there.


View from Danela's condo! At Bellagio. And I realized how poor I was that day. 022312


With Le Ann! Awesome bonding with first sem classmates. Finally, after several eons! 030212


'Cause Charmaine's back to school! ♥ She was absent the day after, and I just love rubbing in her face the fact that she missed a lot. 030312


Finishing this post with an awesome pic with the awesome foursome. xx!

No comments:

Post a Comment