Thursday, March 1, 2012

And this is because this secret's getting harder to keep

I have ascertained that I might be crushing on someone at the moment. Or not? I really don't know. All I have in mind is the fact that I'll be screwed if ever they'll know about "it". Yes, and I have no plans of telling anybody about this. It felt so wrong! I wanted to stop myself, but I can't. I. Just. Can't. And the reason why, I can't figure out.

I can see no sign of progress anywhere -- nowhere near, not now, not even in the near future. It's not that I wanted to make something happen, really, it's just that... I think of him a lot and it's undeniable. Sometimes I even daydream, and I refrain myself from mentioning anything about him because I'm afraid they might caught me. Ughhh! There I said it! And for the record, it's making me unbearably confused. The kind of confusion that I haven't experienced yet even with/from my previous relationshits. Ha! Sweet cheesus, I barely even know that guy and this is happening to me. Whyyyy!

...But if this is because I'll meet him one day and he'll do the "Best Love Song surprise" I've been ogling on since like, forever, then I'd wait patiently even if it takes forever. NOT. On a deeper note, I would really do if he's *beeeeeeeeeeeep*. Not Jemmar Serapion, if he's the first person who popped in your mind. Teehee.

No comments:

Post a Comment