Thursday, June 21, 2012

In Between


I'm trying to refurbish this self.

... But it doesn't mean that I'd get rid of the curly hair, glasses, crooked smile, and my Elmo dasters-- I'm talking about school and studying harder.

I would agree that I was too queasy last sem. Whatever happened to my old self? I started doing the unthinkable! Skipping class, drinking, and no I haven't puffed yet. I might, if I didn't stop doing all these baloney. Geez. I know it's bad, but how I come I did it anyway? Ugh.

This year, I would to study harder. (And refrain from bad things, lol) I will and I can! And I must start doing it now by sleeping early 'cause I still have classes tomorrow! Mehehe. All for my family, friends, "yes", and self! Leggo!

P.S.: Apologies for this sucky updae. I just squeezed this in while I'm doing shitloads of things for school! Yeah, right.
P.P.S.: Sorry, how I look sucks as much as this post does.

No comments:

Post a Comment