Tuesday, June 19, 2012

This is Pleasure Blogging


For English class this sem, our professor asked us to make a blog as part of our shitloads of requirements for his class. Yay or nay? I say; Huzzaaaahhhh!

I bet you know what happened next. I was teeming with excitement that right after I got home, I immediately turned Coco (my laptop, lol) on to start working on the awesome-st requirement ever! Ohhhh, the chills of doing an obligatory blog... I can't seem to find all the perfect sentences to put on it so I could achieve a grade of flat 1! I ended up with "An Obligatory Blog of a Diplomat Wannabe" as my title and "jowideep" as the domain. Yes, the link above would redirect you to my blog. Click click click! And comment 'cause it'll give me a bonus. Thanks! Shameless plug.

I won't put this to an end for nothing. I blogged for a reason, not just because. And that's because... errr...

Some of my classmates gave me a reason to evacuate Blogspot. Lol, seriously. The jejeness, the emoticons overload, the annoying Friendster-ish template they put... My eyes are burning! I know I'm not even "that great", but humbly (and honestly) speaking... I don't think it's fit for a blog. I'm really really sorry, but I find it to be a bit too mediocre for a blog - slash - requirement. Ughh, I can't help it! I guess I have to blame my highschool friends' super awesome pieces of writings & blogs on my high expectations for these kind of things. Dayuuummm. I'm nothing compared to them! Though, I have to thank everyone who thinks my blog is, well, awesome. *virtual hugs*

Sorry for this bad piece of shit. I've been blogging a lot lately, and I feel so abused! I used the last batch of my creative juices on this so yeah.... it sucks. Anyhoo, I think I'll be toning this a bit 'cause school's taking up my time, and I need sleep! That means... I'm a goner. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment