Sunday, June 3, 2012

Keep Your Cool, Schoolers Gonna School

It's June! You know what it means...

School month. Yeah, we'll all be back to school in a few! It's also an indication that once again, we'll be... A.) Waking up early. B.) Have wallets plumper than us, C.) Welcoming stress with open arms, D.) Have shitloads of things to do that will make us wish for a reunion with summer, and E.) Experiencing lots and lots multiple choices whatsoever... like this one. Mehehe.

Admit it. Every summer, a part-- no, a huge portion of you misses school and once you're back and the real is on the rise, you started feeling the contrary. Am I right? I know you couldn't agree more.

So... classes are going to start in less than two weeks, and I can't conceal my excitement! But honestly, I guess I won't feel that way if not for my friends and my allowance. Of course! I'm just like any other student-- school bores me but it excites me at the same time. Did I mention that I curse sleepless nights? That I also cringe over requirements? Oh, and I do procrastinate. It's quite surprising that amidst my busy schedule, I still find time to blog. I hope you haven't noticed, but I blog a bit like, regularly. One post per week (for me) is regular, so deal with it! Anyway, I have yet to mention that writing keeps me sane and it's the kind of breather that I wanted so instead of doing crazy things like getting wasted or something, I'd rather sit infront of my computer and talk about how my life went. After which, I'm all set to study 'cause I've finally got to vent all the heaviest sighs out. Ha. I sound tame, I know.

Hopefully, next sem will be just as great as the previous ones. Especially now that we have Sunday classes... Do I hear an Amen for restlessness? Amen! College, I'm ready. Bring it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment