Monday, May 28, 2012

Nautical Nonsense

I've always been in love with fashion. And one of the best things that ever happened in the history of fashion (well, for me) is this--

Teaser pics, lol. Striped top - 168 Mall, Sailor shorts - 168 Mall, Chunky Flipflops - Havaianas, Anchor ring - 168 Mall. They're cheap as hell, but they're precious gems you can't find on high-end malls.

Nautical. Sailor, marine, boat wear, whatever way you call it, it's always gon' be on top of my fave fashion list. I don't know where it all started, but it bloomed when... K, honesty hour. It bloomed when I learned that "le wild ex" will be going marine for college. Lol, seriously. But I really don't know, I just found these anchors, stripes, espadrilles, reds & blues, to be interesting! I mean, hello, who won't love them anyway? They're such awesome pieces to be ignored!

I do Polyvore and when I did some archiving, I figured that about 1/3 of my sets are nautical - inspired! Here, a collection inspired by my favorite theme.



Oh you know, I'm not diverting this into a fashion blog or anything. I just wanted to show you the best of what he has left me. Trololol. No, but I love everything nautical and I will still be loving it even if the douchemeister has nothing to do with it anymore. Heh. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment