Friday, May 4, 2012

Pursuit for Happiness

Being unbearably sad can be so tiring...


Or not. Perhaps I'm so used to it that I don't even know what's happy and what's sad anymore.

I've been trying so hard to get rid of this feeling, but it turns out that the most unwanted things are the hardest to get rid of. They just keep on coming back and they get worse once you try to get rid of them, leaving you no choice but to accept the fact that they're here to stay. No one knows until when, but it will surely go.

...And in time, this too shall pass. Maybe not sooner, but I'm willing to wait. At some point, I saw my life as something incredibly horrible. But then I to realized that at least, it's not as horrible as what others' have. In fact, I have a lot to be thankful for! I have a complete family, an incredible circle of friends, material things that some people wish for, and certain things I consider as blessings -- blessing that would always alleviate the pain I'm constantly feeling. 


And that's the point where I feel better; when I'm happy and contented. This may not be my day, my week, or even my year! But one day, my life will turn a complete 360 degrees and I'll be the happiest person ever. Mark my words! A little sadness can be equated to a whole lot of happiness. Keeping the faith!

No comments:

Post a Comment