Monday, May 21, 2012

Not-Cool-Enough-For-Your-Party Post


Now, I could say that my Sunday is less unproductive. Check!

Back in Senior year, we were asked --no, obliged to buy v-neck shirts and have it designed for our yearbook pictorial. So yeah, there is mine, looking shitty and wasted. I grew tired of how it looks like so I trimmed its sleeves, widened its neckline, and added fringe at the bottom showing a bit of my tummy. I'm planning to add some designs so my identity won't be revealed. Hihihi. You know, the admiers and haters might hunt me down. Haha, kidding. Yay for creativity! I have no plans of wearing it outside though. Maybe if it improved, but as for now... NO. I swear, I'd look like a walking rug.

My younger cousin asked me to paint her nails, but they're too minute! So I added a bit of nail art on mine instead. Yeah, you can stop rubbing it in, I know that I'm such a great older sibling - slash - half - sister - quote - unquote. Heh. I put the designs alternately, just because! And I blurred the right thumb photo above, I put "crush"'s name there just in case you want to know why. Hah! I must be crazed enough to do that, geez.

For days, I've been teaching myself how to fishtail braid. After 9238384848348 years, voila! Ladies and gents, here's my take on the infamous braid! It's still a bit messy but... that'll do. It's easier than I thought! (Wait, woah, I tweeted that it's a lot tougher than I thought. Mehehe.) Anyway, I love it. I can't wait to try it on... if my rebond goes wrong, that's when. Ha! Take that hipsters!

I just feel like updating. You know, so you guys won't leave me. Thank you! And there's a giveaway in this post actually; that photo of my cousin trying to imitate my crush-quote-unquote. Chinky-eyed nigga, she said! Hah! I love you all.

P.S.: Random title slightly taken from all the cool kids' tweets. Hihi.

No comments:

Post a Comment