Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Who Said "Single Is Sexy"?

I can't wait to be loved.

Good morning messages, late night conversations, holding hands, cuddling, crazy photo opportunities, serenades, dance partner, Valentine's date, Mondate, Tuesdate, Wednesdate, Every date of the week, exchange gifts, anniversaries, bringing you home just to make sure you're safe, meet-the-parents moments, unexpected visits when you're sick, food delivery from your beloved delivery boy, kisses on the hand, cheeks, and "there"... God knows how I want you all so bad.

I've been single all my life-- I don't know how it feels like to be missed by that person you love, or how electrifying a kiss is. I know, I'm turning 18 soon and I'm still loveless. Just... aw. Am I not pretty enough or I just don't deserve to be loved? It's getting kind of frustrating you know. It doesn't mean that I'm rushing things though, I just want to feel that certain "spark" they've been telling me about.

I'm still okay with being single however, there are times that I feel incredibly lonely and I badly need a companion. My friends have their own lives and they're usually busy with school, I'm pretty sure that this is less important than their studies so... I just keep these things to myself. Oh, and I blog. At least. Heh, but it's still not the same if you have someone who will listen to your endless (and sometimes, senseless) rants and he'll do everything to turn your frown upside down. Wooh.

Currently, I'm still waiting for that someone and... he'll get to read this soon and tell me that "You found him! And he loves you so much. *kisses my forehead*" Argh, cheeseballs.

No comments:

Post a Comment